From producing Detroit Techno and Drum'N'Bass to Video Game Music and Psytrance, Arkaeus hits the internet with unique Electronica sounds. Having released successful remixes such as Madeleine Bloom's “Zero Tolerance” or Cell 7's "Red", Arkaeus explores the depths of audio synthesis bringing you tracks like "Prelude to Lunar Eclipse", "Dark Perils", and soon-to-be released EP "QcD".

Friday, July 23, 2010

New Song

Hey listeners! I produced my first song last night after a years long break. The song plays on the role of Acid Techno and will be the demo song for listeners to hear before the release of the new Acid Techno series!

http://www.4shared.com/account/audio/NS59KgfK/DJ_Arkaeus_-_Another_Roll.html
Password for Access: 3n3rgy

The song has a very basic template for most Hard Acid Techno such as the style of using the 808s or the 909s. I used a Copper and Silver synthesizer for the annoying melody and worked with the length of the tune. Very easy to start off with and it only took me about an hour to create.

I've also got an update on my remix that I've been working on. I'm in the final stages of editing and adding SFX and it should be online shortly after the next podcast has been uploaded. I'll be remixing a strange genre into a Drum'n'Bass beat mix that has a glitchcore theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment