From producing Detroit Techno and Drum'N'Bass to Video Game Music and Psytrance, Arkaeus hits the internet with unique Electronica sounds. Having released successful remixes such as Madeleine Bloom's “Zero Tolerance” or Cell 7's "Red", Arkaeus explores the depths of audio synthesis bringing you tracks like "Prelude to Lunar Eclipse", "Dark Perils", and soon-to-be released EP "QcD".

Friday, August 20, 2010

First Live Show

Hey listeners! Before the release of Best of Trance 4 I've got some special news:

I'll be playing live on the air! I'll be playing on September 23rd, 2010 on my universities radio station CKCU-FM. I will provide more details as the date draws nearer, but in the meantime feel free to send me an email requesting any Electronic genre.

P.S: If you live in Ottawa you can tune in using the radio. If not, CKCU provides online streaming so anyone from anywhere can listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment