From producing Detroit Techno and Drum'N'Bass to Video Game Music and Psytrance, Arkaeus hits the internet with unique Electronica sounds. Having released successful remixes such as Madeleine Bloom's “Zero Tolerance” or Cell 7's "Red", Arkaeus explores the depths of audio synthesis bringing you tracks like "Prelude to Lunar Eclipse", "Dark Perils", and soon-to-be released EP "QcD".

Friday, September 24, 2010

Live Radio Show Playlist

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone for tuning in to my 1 hour set. I hope you all enjoyed it and that you'll support me next time!


Mike Emvee feat. Tania Zygar - One by One (Original Mix)
D-Nox & Beckers - Jet Lag Slave (Original Mix)
Adam Fielding - Lost in Silence (Estiva Remix)
Tegan and Sara - Alligator (Morgan Page Remix)
Morgan Page - Fight For You (Nino Live Remix)
Ital - Great Spirit
Pragmatix - Nacimiento
Edward Maya and Vika Jigulina - Stereo Love (Fabs Tribute 2 Megastylez Bootleg Radio Edit) [Played at 172BPM]

Now that my live set is finished, I've been eager to begin working on my new remix. Until its release, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment