From producing Detroit Techno and Drum'N'Bass to Video Game Music and Psytrance, Arkaeus hits the internet with unique Electronica sounds. Having released successful remixes such as Madeleine Bloom's “Zero Tolerance” or Cell 7's "Red", Arkaeus explores the depths of audio synthesis bringing you tracks like "Prelude to Lunar Eclipse", "Dark Perils", and soon-to-be released EP "QcD".

Friday, September 17, 2010

Live Radio Show

Hey listeners!

Next Thursday is the big day that you can catch me on the decks LIVE on the internet (and the radio if you're within my region). The details of the show are below:

Thursday, September 23rd DJ Arkaeus will be performing a one hour set on the local radio station "CKCU 93.1" on the 10pm-11pm show "Ottawa Live Music". The set will consist of 5 different genres that will be elegantly cut and there will also be some interviewing going on during some of the songs. If you're local to Ottawa then you can tune in to 93.1FM, but if you're around the world you can catch me on the internet stream that can be found here:

http://www.ckcufm.com/sites/default/themes/ckcu/ckcuradio.php

This show will be unlike any other that I've made, and the exciting part is that I will be putting in genres that will have its own full mix some time in the future. Expect a high-quality set using some of my favorite genres.

In other news, I've re-posted my remix of "Corner" by Blue Stahli to the Contest page so hopefully the link will be up for listening. The first version of my remix seemed too dry but this new edition has been really spiced up with some cool features and sounds.

I'm looking forward for you all to hear me live on the decks so tell your friends about me and spread the word. Don't forget: the more fans that I can gather, the more likely you can get top 320kbps quality CDs, merchandise, and much more! Don't forget to "Like" me on Facebook at the following link:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/DJArkaeus

Arkaeus

No comments:

Post a Comment