From producing Detroit Techno and Drum'N'Bass to Video Game Music and Psytrance, Arkaeus hits the internet with unique Electronica sounds. Having released successful remixes such as Madeleine Bloom's “Zero Tolerance” or Cell 7's "Red", Arkaeus explores the depths of audio synthesis bringing you tracks like "Prelude to Lunar Eclipse", "Dark Perils", and soon-to-be released EP "QcD".

Monday, September 20, 2010

Podcast Delay

I was previously hoping to get a mix out after the live mix, but due to unfortunate circumstances, I will be postponing the mix and replacing my time from today until October 18th working on a new remix. The deadline is much tighter than Blue Stahli's Corner which means I need to really work on this remix quickly. I hope the end results will be pleasing.

I hope you're all looking forward to Thursday; the live radio show hosted by CKCU 93.1FM in Ottawa!

No comments:

Post a Comment