From producing Detroit Techno and Drum'N'Bass to Video Game Music and Psytrance, Arkaeus hits the internet with unique Electronica sounds. Having released successful remixes such as Madeleine Bloom's “Zero Tolerance” or Cell 7's "Red", Arkaeus explores the depths of audio synthesis bringing you tracks like "Prelude to Lunar Eclipse", "Dark Perils", and soon-to-be released EP "QcD".

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Plans for the Future

The remix contest deadline for Pendulum's "The Island" is on Monday, October 18th. Yes, this is the remix I've been working on, so expect something to be up online by then. I will provide the link.

In other good news, I've found yet another remix contest to participate in. The deadline will be on November 8th which is cutting it close. I will be working hard to come up with something sounding good for this one. Have no fear, I will most likely post up a new mix for everyone shortly!

In the meantime, hold your seats!

No comments:

Post a Comment