From producing Detroit Techno and Drum'N'Bass to Video Game Music and Psytrance, Arkaeus hits the internet with unique Electronica sounds. Having released successful remixes such as Madeleine Bloom's “Zero Tolerance” or Cell 7's "Red", Arkaeus explores the depths of audio synthesis bringing you tracks like "Prelude to Lunar Eclipse", "Dark Perils", and soon-to-be released EP "QcD".

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Update

So ever since the live mix I've been keeping myself quite busy with my personal private life. Good news as you may have heard is that I'll be working yet again on a remix, and the contest will be closing on October 19th. Speaking of remixes, my "Zero Tolerance" by Madeleine Bloom remix will be my first song that will go onto an album! The exact email was as follows:

Dear Artist,

Thank you for participating in the Madeleine Bloom “Zero Tolerance” Remix Contest. We want to include your Remix in a compilation release of the best remixes from the contest! (The final track list has not been determined, but we want to make sure we have your final WAV files collected so we can have the option to include it.)

So that was really good news. So things to expect in the near future are:
  • Remix for a popular Drum'n'Bass band
  • Madeleine Bloom “Zero Tolerance” Remix Compilation featuring my remix
  • Psychedelic Psytrance Phase #2 Mix Release
Don't forget to comment on posts, "Like" me on Facebook, and add me on your Instant Messenger so we could chat sometime, or if you have questions don't hesitate to message them to me or email me using my email, djarkaeus@mail.com

Talk to you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment