From producing Detroit Techno and Drum'N'Bass to Video Game Music and Psytrance, Arkaeus hits the internet with unique Electronica sounds. Having released successful remixes such as Madeleine Bloom's “Zero Tolerance” or Cell 7's "Red", Arkaeus explores the depths of audio synthesis bringing you tracks like "Prelude to Lunar Eclipse", "Dark Perils", and soon-to-be released EP "QcD".

Sunday, November 21, 2010

YouTube Account

After much delay, I am please to announce that my YouTube account now has all of the remixes that I have made thus far. Feel free to pass the links on, comment, like, or whatever that you want. But as always, the first time my remixes are posted will be on here with a link. My YouTube account is only used to promote myself and the original artists.

In other news, I'm hoping to send out my newest remix to the internet by December 9th. I would have to say that this remix will be my first try at something that is not Drum'n'Bass, but rather progressive. For a sneak peak of what it may sound like, check out the links below:

My remix sounds like the same dirty synths such as:
Redial - The Boss (F.O.O.L. Remix)
Funkerman & Shermanology - Now or Never (Midibyte Re-re-remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment