From producing Detroit Techno and Drum'N'Bass to Video Game Music and Psytrance, Arkaeus hits the internet with unique Electronica sounds. Having released successful remixes such as Madeleine Bloom's “Zero Tolerance” or Cell 7's "Red", Arkaeus explores the depths of audio synthesis bringing you tracks like "Prelude to Lunar Eclipse", "Dark Perils", and soon-to-be released EP "QcD".

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Work, Work, and More Work

Hey everybody!

I've been very busy since the new year started. I'm currently working on my second album track that will complete the tease that I gave you with "Prelude to Lunar Eclipse". My focus is on my production side rather than DJing, but nonetheless, keep your eyes peeled this week because I will be releasing a short Best of Trance 5 to the internet! I hope the fifth mix of my favourite mixes will please your ears just as well as it did mine.

Don't forget to keep updated with me through Facebook; my main source for posting small news. As I've said before we need to start spreading the word. I'm hoping that when I complete this mini album of mine that I'll be able to get it released through a record label and start making some cash to begin some advertising campaigns. But until then, be patient with my new production focus and keep yourself up-to-date for the newest teasers of my tracks.

- DJ Arkaeus

No comments:

Post a Comment