From producing Detroit Techno and Drum'N'Bass to Video Game Music and Psytrance, Arkaeus hits the internet with unique Electronica sounds. Having released successful remixes such as Madeleine Bloom's “Zero Tolerance” or Cell 7's "Red", Arkaeus explores the depths of audio synthesis bringing you tracks like "Prelude to Lunar Eclipse", "Dark Perils", and soon-to-be released EP "QcD".

Monday, May 16, 2011

EP Release

Hey everyone! I've got some very good news for you:

My first EP (Extended Play; ie. mini-album), containing three tracks, will be released very soon to a website near you! I'm hoping that I can get enough purchases from my audience that I can start putting those funds into a new server for me to store my mixes. I'm sorry if I haven't released any new mixes on my PodOmatic page, but it is unfortunately now filled to the last megabyte.

So on that note, over the summer I will be doing a lot of UStream Live mixes for you. If you haven't already seen, I posted the previous one online and I hope that the quality of the stream was more than satisfactory for everyone.

I also have other news concerning production and remixes. If you've heard the recent show, our good friend Pziezzo Electric has given me the stems for his song "When Worlds Collide" and I will be making a remix. Furthermore, I've also gathered some very cool Gregorian chant stems and I will be working on two remixes.

I've got lots planned and I hope you're all following very closely.

No comments:

Post a Comment