From producing Detroit Techno and Drum'N'Bass to Video Game Music and Psytrance, Arkaeus hits the internet with unique Electronica sounds. Having released successful remixes such as Madeleine Bloom's “Zero Tolerance” or Cell 7's "Red", Arkaeus explores the depths of audio synthesis bringing you tracks like "Prelude to Lunar Eclipse", "Dark Perils", and soon-to-be released EP "QcD".

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Map Hits

I've been looking at my clustrmaps location hits recently and I noticed that one of the cities that I get the most hits outside of Canada is California, US. Totally random fact but I just think it's very cool, especially since California is my favourite American state. As of now I have 110 visits on this website from there which is behind Ottawa's hits of 611 (without a doubt). Next in line is Maharashtra, India with 89 visits. The India hits aren't that surprising because for some reason they always seem to spike when I get funds in my Google AdWords account.

As a Canadian television station puts it,

"Huh."

No comments:

Post a Comment