From producing Detroit Techno and Drum'N'Bass to Video Game Music and Psytrance, Arkaeus hits the internet with unique Electronica sounds. Having released successful remixes such as Madeleine Bloom's “Zero Tolerance” or Cell 7's "Red", Arkaeus explores the depths of audio synthesis bringing you tracks like "Prelude to Lunar Eclipse", "Dark Perils", and soon-to-be released EP "QcD".

Saturday, March 3, 2012

March 3rd Live Mix

On such a short notice I put on an almost 2 hour set on Livestream tonight. I ended up picking up a new piece of equipment to add to my growing collection which enables me to officially be "crowd" ready for clubs and gigs, even though I was before. I bought the Numark DJ I/O which is an external sound card/driver and in simple terms, it lets me preview music before playing it through the live speakers. Everything up till now has been PURELY my ears and I mixing.

Here's the link to tonight's stream:
http://www.livestream.com/tautheory/video?clipId=pla_999ed059-0d07-480b-8142-0e4222ec25fe

Note: For some strange reason, the stream has this problem where it skips randomly. Obviously we don't have that issue when I do in-program recording. I'll post up the .mp3 version of this by major request.

2 comments:

  1. Even in little old Cold Lake, your music gets mad props.

    I have to say, I never knew you were a DJ!

    I'll simply leave my 'Hello's and continue to listen to your mixes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Korey! It's greatly appreciated :) Glad to hear Cold Lake is enjoying what I have to offer, you expect more as April comes into view.

    ReplyDelete